UNIZIK Student cries out as fire guts her hostel (Photos)

8th October 2018
Spread the love
  • 1
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    1
    Share


A UNIZIK student whose hostel was burnt down in a recent fire incident, has cried out as she lost all her properties in the room.

The UNIZIK student, Chinma Prestigous further disclosed that fire incident was said to be triggered by electrical fault and everything she acquired from 100level was burnt. Read her sad story below;

Below is the remnant of the room i live in, in one of the hostel at Awka. I left the room intact in August when last session ended, only to be informed yesterday evening by the Reverend Sisters managing the hostel that everything I have acquired from 100L till date has burnt down. I mean everything including my documents and receipts of all the dues i have paid through out my stay in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.

According to the Sisters, they don’t know what actually caused the fire outbreak but they are suspecting it might be electrical because one of the switch in the apartment ,which I have never made use of was on. On the other hand, had it been i was in that apartment when the fire broke out i don’t think i would have survived,so I’m grateful to God for my life in as much as I’m totally devastated.

Please, if anyone is going out or traveling, he/she should endeavour to off all the electrical gadgets in the house to avoid stories that touches the heart.


Spread the love
  • 1
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    1
    Share

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com